Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Auld Lang Syne 2008

New Year's Eve Greetings! Not quite the post I had in mind but it's hard to concentrate with sneezing, coughing, fever and all that stuff. Norm and I hope everyone is having a great evening and we wish you a very Happy New Year in 2009, which isn't far from now in the Central Time Zone. I hope to write more tomorrow.

In the meantime, my resolutions for 2009 boil down to one thing, expressed in these three statements:

  • Use the good silver.
  • Eat dessert first.
  • Get on the plane.
More later. Happy New Year,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! So sorry you're ill. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Kay

Carrie said...

I like your resolution about dessert. I don't see why it couldn't be served for dinner. There are lots of scrumptious desserts that could be quite good for a meal!
I hope that you and Norm are feeling better soon. I hate winter's wonder-flus. At least there aren't mosquitoes around.