Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Waiting Out the Storm Forecast

This year one of the earliest flowers to show up under the backyard maple has been the periwinkle blue hardy vinca vine. I captured these about a week ago and there are more of them now, as well as clouds of daffodils. This afternoon we are supposed to get strong storms and high winds, so I hope the flowers aren't battered too badly. At least there is no freezing weather forecast in this next week.

I've spent a lot of time playing with the computer today, working on church finances and updating the Compton Heights CC web site which is now named Compton Rising Still although its URL hasn't changed. It can be reached via the link under "My Blogs" on the right sidebar. Norm and I hope to go to the Soul Care spirituality group tonight if the weather cooperates.

No comments: