Thursday, December 23, 2010

Visitor # 8700

My sisters-in-law, cousin and best friend are this blog's most faithful readers, and you all check in on average once a day. Visitor #8700 Wednesday morning was s-i-l Carol Ann, down Irving TX way. On Facebook she was saying she had finished wrapping gifts and washing the crystal and was getting ready to go to the store for some items she would need for the family dinner on Christmas Eve. Gee, Carol, I wish I could channel some of that energy! And you had time to check Home Stories, too--not once, but twice! I wish I had a good prize for the #8700 milestone but in the meantime, please accept my thanks for reading--even when there is nothing new.

This is a wonderful time of year...busy...exciting...sometimes tiring. I have a lot of thoughts and I will try to find time to write and post some pictures soon. Meanwhile, I hope everyone is enjoying this season!

No comments: