Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Will be back soon

Where has a week gone? I'm not sure, but to Jan, Carol, Kay, Debi, Sandy and other regular readers, we are still breathing here. I have photos of spring flowers and an account of our outing to Powder Valley that I will post soon, I promise. Meanwhile, I try to post something on Twitter every day so you'll know what we are up to. One day seems to flow into another. Here are updates on previous posts: Little Lily and her mom Michelle have been home almost a week with lots of help from family. Continued prayers for Michelle's recovery from surgery are appreciated. Little Sarah is still in the hospital in a pediatric intensive care unit, but when we saw her on Sunday, she was improving and her parents, Dave and Sandy, are encouraged. Heather is still in the hospital in Chicago with her baby doing well, according to fetal monitors, and there is hope that he will not have to be born for at least a couple more weeks. For all these parents and children, we continue to pray. I was sitting in my recliner about 11 p.m., going through my daily prayer list and working on my project for the prayer shawl ministry, and I guess I fell asleep. I woke up about 12:30 a.m. today and having checked e-mail and posted this, I'm going to go to bed myself. Good thoughts also to Doug, who described himself on his blog Monday as "elbow deep in term papers and final exams" to grade. Ah, I remember that elbow deep feeling well.

No comments: