Friday, February 29, 2008

Offline and Out of Pocket

It has been difficult to post anything new, especially photos, since our #1 Mac decided to crash on Feb. 20. I am borrowing one of the student newspaper computers to access my blogs, and I haven't yet tried to upload pictures yet. Either we will get our Mac fixed, or buy a new laptop instead of upgrading the old one. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, we are looking forward to a warm and sunny weekend here in the heartland. I'll post more soon. On our older computer, we do have e-mail access so feel free to comment, or use the e-mail link in my profile and we'll respond. For a really good read, go to Cousin Debbie's blog (Debide's View, link at right) for a touching and hilarious account of how she and Mike met and decided to get married back in 1972. Happy 9th "First Date" anniversary to them! And to everyone else, a happy leap year. Is anyone doing anything special for Sadie Hawkins Day?

No comments: