Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Have Joined the iPad Revolution!

A few days ago, Norm said, let's get that iPad you have been talking about for our anniversary! So this afternoon we went to the Apple store at the Galleria and had quite an experience learning how to use it. Then we went to Cheese-ology in the Loop for Norm's birthday dinner. Now we are home and I am trying to type on this strange little touch pad. At this point I know I can enter text for my blog using a trick that the Apple Genius named Andrew figured out to bypass an issue Blogger seems to have with the iPad version of Safari. Once I upload some photos from my camera to this, I'll see if I can post them as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with all that! It sounds a little confusing to my nontechnical mind.

kay