Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine from my sweetie

I am so blessed. This year my Valentine gave me a pot of blooming miniature roses, or a living bouquet. They are on the kitchen window sill where we both can be cheered by their bright blossoms.

This week has flown by as I have been getting ready for a program about human trafficking for the area Disciples Women that will be next Tuesday. Every time I check my e-mail, there is another potential change--more people than expected, so print more programs. Switch from Power Point to DVD. This speaker cannot come, but two others can. It has been a challenge. Norm is dealing with some chest congestion and taking antibiotics. We are trying to plan what to pack for Florida next week. We had snow earlier in the week and we are supposed to get more, plus rain and sleet, this weekend.

And then there is This Weekend. I am all packed and about ready to head for the Flower Valley Quilting Guild's annual retreat. 48 hours of sewing, inspiration, snacking and fun. I'll write and bring photos when I get back. I'm getting behind on posting--have meant to have the orchids up by now, and then there's Corkscrew Swamp from last November. Oh well, someday.

No comments: