Friday, September 26, 2008

Visitors # 1300 and #1299

Some time back, I noted a mystery reader I couldn't identify based on my knowledge of the usual suspects among family and friends, and the reader fessed up and sent an e-mail. Well, I'm going to ask again, about another, persistent, faithful mystery reader in Broomfield, Colo. (at least that is your ISP's address) who checks in daily and often follows outlinks in my posts. SiteMeter is wonderful for giving frequency and geographic distribution, which is great. But all I know about Broomfield Reader is that you have Sprint for an ISP, are running Windows XP and browsing with IE 6. Tonight, you were visitor #1299. If you recognize yourself, please drop me a line at judi.stories@yahoo.com so I can quit trying to match you up with know friends and family in the region.

Visitor #1300 was no mystery; a familiar and loved frequent reader whose ISP is in Cape Coral, Fla., although I know the reader's domicile is in a nearby city. Of course, you also were visitor #1298! Glad you finally had some time this week to check in. Come back soon; I've added a new post since you looked earlier this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judi, I'm just wondering if sitemeter takes into account folks (like me) who check your site through an RSS reader rather than actually visiting the true website.