Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ready for Gypsy Caravan

Well, we are ready for Gypsy Caravan tomorrow. This is the giant antiques, craft and flea market held on Memorial Day in St. Louis. Norm and I have been busy this week with organizing, pricing, crunching data, etc. The donations for our sale kept pouring in and after I tallied all of the price stickers we put on items, we have a total asking price for our items of over $2,300! And to think one member of our church started it all with 8 quilts! Let's all pray for decent weather (heavy thunderstorms are in the forecast) and for all of our items to sell. Four of us will be there at 6:30 in the morning to be ready for the early bird shoppers. If I have a chance, I'll have pictures and results to post tomorrow night. Happy holidays, everyone.

For more information about the Compton Cares project that this will support, visit my Compton Cares Update blog.

1 comment:

I'm Addicted To Words But They're Useless said...

Judi,

I went today at around noon and didn't see any quilts. How sad if we missed each other. I bought some earrings though...and kettle corn!

Angie Spencer