Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Wacky Day

Today was one of those days when nothing on the to-do list got done. When managing the interruptions was the accomplishment. But as the night falls, the lilac perfumes the back yard and the mockingbird sings in my neighbor's holly tree, all seems well.

Norm is noting improved vision every hour, almost. But yesterday and today, he has been bothered by a "floater" that seemed a little too large, so we made an unscheduled visit to his doctor in the middle of the afternoon. No sign of retinal damage, which is reassuring. But we'll just have to be watchful for a while. Tonight Norm thinks the floater is receding somewhat.

Sorry to disappoint our Garden City and other faithful readers by posting this so late, but thanks for looking in on us often, anyway. At one point this afternoon I though my new computer had died. I'm still not sure why it started up tonight after staring blankly at me two times in a row this afternoon. But hey, I'll take it. Tomorrow I'll have photos and updates on Home Stories from Bel Nor. That is God willing, the creek don't rise and the earth don't shake.

No comments: