Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coming Tomorrow--Blog Action Day

It's a good thing I committed to writing a blog on Oct. 15 for Blog Action Day, since I've not been posting anything else lately. Sometimes I'm not sure what I've been doing...this afternoon I went up to my sewing room and the last time I had moved the daily quilt block calendar was Sept. 23. I guess that is the last day I worked on anything...and it showed. I dusted and decluttered and finished an Optional Block for Quilt Guild next week, even though I'll have to miss the meeting.

I have my draft of my Blog Action Day post started...need to find some photos. This year's theme is water, and I'm writing about bodies of water I have known and loved. So please come back tomorrow and feel free to share your own memories of a time when a local stream behind the house was clean enough to play in!

No comments: