Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Waiting for the Rain to Stop!

Norm has been busy researching places to visit in North Carolina later this summer, as well as places we might stay on our trip. I've been trying to organize my family history charts and sporadically do some quilting. I'm still dealing with a respiratory infection of some sort that wants to hang on, but it seems better today. On Monday we took our Dodge Caravan in to be prepped for the drive to Kansas in June. She needed a lot of things done, but we hope we are now closer to being ready for the travels. Meanwhile, the showers just keep coming...14 of the first 16 days of May had rain. All of the area rivers are above flood stage and it is cooler than normal. So I'm itching to get outside and plant, and move the houseplants to the front porch. Maybe I'll get my wish later this week; it's supposed to hit the high '80s. Whee. From one extreme to the other but a change from this Irish weather will be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.