Saturday, April 10, 2010

Visitor # 6900

Visitor #6900 comes from Mineral Wells, Texas. Hi, Maxine and Roy! Glad I finally got something new posted for you to read. Home Stories is first and foremost for our family and far-flung friends and it always makes me smile when I can tell that one of them has been checking in! Hope all is well down there in Texas!

Now, it is only 11 days until April 21, the 2nd anniversary of when I started counting, not when I started blogging. But can we get to an even 7000? Or more? Time and persistence will tell. Certainly an average of 3500 "hits" a year, or 9.6 a day, is pretty small potatoes in the blogging world, but all of those views give me a reason to keep writing. And, I know that if I want more people dropping in, I need to post more frequently. And about news that is worth reading.

No comments: