Monday, November 24, 2008

Visitor #1900

Visitor #1900 checked in about 5:42 a.m. from Garden City. Only one person we know fits that early bird profile: brother Don. Finally you'll have something new to look at. I appreciate seeing all the family checking in during the week and apologize for not having anything new for a while.

One tip: sometimes I use Twitter to post really small updates that aren't worth a whole blog post. The Twitter updates are on the right side of the blog page, below the "Blogs I read" listings. For example, I put a Twitter up on Friday about getting a pneumonia shot (it still hurts, too) and one on Saturday about what I was cooking for the church dinner. If regular Home Stories readers haven't discovered these, sometimes you can find an update on us if the blog posts are still the "old news." You don't have to join Twitter or do anything else but read them on the blog.

No comments: