Sunday, August 24, 2008

40 years ago, some 400 miles away

It was a hot, sticky August afternoon 40 years ago when we were married in Pittsburg, Kansas. I made my wedding dress and veil, and we had about 30 guests at the wedding, including our Best Man, Matron of Honor, and our parents. About 3 weeks ago we had a wonderful celebration, attended, appropriately, by about 40 guests, but today is our Real Anniversary. I have posted more photos from the anniversary celebration weekend on Kodak Gallery. They can be seen at this link. If you cannot view them, send me an e-mail at judi.stories@yahoo.com, and I'll send you an e-mail invitation to the gallery.

In our Sunday School class, we have been talking about gratitude as one of the spiritual disciplines. The greatest blessing I know is being able to share this much of life with Norm, my eternal sweetheart and best friend. I thank God for you and wish you a Happy Anniversary!

1 comment: